The e-book contains information on the medicinal leech and practice of hirudotherapy.
- Do you want to learn what diseases can be treated by means of hirudotherapy?
- Do you want to learn how to take care of leeches?
- Do you want to learn where you can apply a leech?
- Do you want to learn what locations are not suitable for leech application?
- What should you be careful about in leech therapy?
In our E-book you can find answers to the questions that interest you and other useful information.
Screenshot/sample of the e-book is available for download here: http://hirudoterapia.sk/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Liečenie-pijavicou-lekárskou-hirudoterapia.pdf
CONTENTS of the E-book “Hirudotherapy — treatment by means of the medicinal leech”
3. The use of leeches in the practice of traditional school of medicine Wing Chun Kuen Phai
4. Leeches (types of leeches, biological traits of leeches, gender characteristics of leeches)
5. The therapeutic effect of the application of leeches
6. Breeding leeches at home
7. Diseases of the medicinal leech
8. Preparation and implementation of hirudotherapy
9. Choosing leeches
10. Determination of the application area and the number of leeches
11. Preparing the patient for the procedure
12. The method of application of leeches and their stimulation
13. Taking care of leeches during the procedure
14. Complications after the procedure
15. Indications and contraindications
16. Treatment of diseases using hirudotherapy
17. Treatment of metabolic disorders
18. Treatment of gastrointestinal diseases
19. Treatment of gynecological diseases
20. Chronic inflammation of the uterus and uterine appendages
22. Treatment of diseases of the musculoskeletal system
23. Fractures and chronic osteomyelitis
24. Treatment of urological diseases
27. Treatment of hemorrhoids